Sunday, June 1, 2008

Conclusion

At the end this project I was discuss about an important issue over the world. First I write about global warming which teach me much serious information. More over l get knowledge about how to reduce this problem by change my life style. Second I read about carbon foot print and calculate my carbon foot print. Before I joined the HCT I did not know about it but now I under stand very will .Cool city is an ideal and model city of technology and knowledge gathered from the SDCG expertise. This is a great plan to prove that technology can be used in solving problems, and maybe in the near future we will find a way to stop global warming .Masdaer is another issue give me an interesting this because this project is in my country. My country is also participating with the entire world to reduce the global worming.

No comments:

About Me

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates